Friday 31 August 2012

FIRST YOUTUBE, NEXT...THE WOOOORRRLLLDDDD

OK, so maybe that was slightly dramatic for the start of my first personal blog post, but I am very excited at the moment and by gum I just can't contain myself. My dear friends I have just hit 500 subscribers on my Youtube channel and I am happy as a pig in mud. I will do a proper long winded thank you video that you guys deserve at some point but I want it to be just right for all you wonderful people that have supported me so much, my love and hugs go out to you all.

So as those of you who have come here from my Youtube will know I have been on something of an uploading spree lately. I had to take a couple weeks break from it all for some personal reasons, and when it's all resolved itself I'm sure I'll tell you guys all about it.

So in the past couple weeks other than doctors appointments and what not I haven't really been up to much. Other than working on my blog and Youtube, helping my very pregnant sister paint her house and sorting out my desk area that main attraction was my boyfriend Richs dads wedding. It was a particularly interesting event as it was the first time that I got to meet all of his extended family! Of course I went into the day absolutely bricking it and looking around for the nearest escape route (as anyone would do when meeting the family for the first time) But even fifteen minutes into the wedding I could tell that my fears were absolutely un founded. I could not have met a nicer group of people. They were really open and welcoming to me, they were also really receptive of my band (we were the entertainment at the reception). So all in all it was an amazing day and the wedding itself was beautiful.

You guys are going to have to let me know if you like posts like this of my day to day life then I will do more of them. Anyway I won't be uploading anything in the next couple days as I am going camping with some friends of mine but I will see you wonderful creatures of the Internet when I return.

As a goodbye present I give you all a picture of my boyfriend in a suit (he was the best man)

When in doubt, Shoot the ground.




No comments:

Post a Comment